Welcome to our Online Campus
Watch our Services Online Sunday at 9:00am & 11am
How to Get Connected:
Our online connect card is a place where you can request to talk with someone and submit prayer requests. For those who are ready to take your next steps in faith through committing your life to Christ or through baptism fill out the online connect card and we will contact you!Online Next Steps Card
To ensure that we continue to live out our calling to being disciples and living as family we want to encourage everyone to join a Virtual Group. We’ve recently launched our Virtual Sermon Series Groups. Each week these groups will delve deeper into the scriptures and topics that are covered in the Sunday message. You can join today by clicking the link below!Join a Group
Our Online Campus provides you with Bible lessons and content for your kids! It will include:
- Kids Worship videos
- A video Bible lesson tailored to your child’s age group
- An activity relating back to the lesson
- A discussion guide so you can bring the message to your kid’s level of learning
- Resources for parents
We want to encourage you to participate in these activities together and engage with God’s word as a family.
Click the link below to view this week’s Kid’s Ministry at Home content!
Kid’s Ministry at Home
Most importantly, Northwood has never been just a Sunday church. Now is the time for us to rise up and be the hands and feet of Jesus and meet the needs of our community. We have coordinated the following service opportunities for those who are healthy and able:
- Weekly groceries for families in need: You can help fund this effort by giving a recurring or one-time donation online. Be sure to choose the “Love your Neighbor Ministry” on the dropdown menu.
You are welcome to attend services at 9am & 11am at our Onsite Campus. Currently, our Onsite Campus services run at a limited capacity following physical distancing protocols. Starting October 4, 2020 Kid’s Ministry will resume at a limited capacity. Pre-registration is required in order to reserve a space in your child’s classroom.
Click the link below to learn more about our Onsite Campus.
Our Special Needs Ministry leader, Ann Teel has shared tips and resources to help parents of children with special needs cope with seasons of stress and change. By using the link below you can request all of the resources featured in her videos at no cost!
Our current videos and resources include:
- Tips to communicate and process stress Watch Here
- Tips on using a schedule and routine to reduce stress Watch Here
- Tips for teaching your child to control their voice levels in different situations Watch Here
- A reminder to not sweat the small stuff and laugh togetherWatch Here
Resource Request Form